Anansé Naturals -Stilbaai
Anansé Naturals is a handmade skincare company is located on the Goukou River in Still Bay. We handcraft skin care products that make you glow. Made with the finest natural ingredients in small-batches, your healthy skin is our priority. Bath and body products are handmade using locally-sourced natural ingredients.
- Cleanse, moisturise as well as soothe your skin with natural soap. We craft the soap from locally sourced oils and plant butters, essential oils, phthalate-free fragrances as well as herbs and spices. Our moisturising organic natural soap recipes we meticulously developed to produce a mild, skin-nourishing soap. The soap offers a magnificent long-lasting lather and leaves your skin feeling clean, soft as well as radiantly healthy. We package the soaps in eco-friendly, biodegradable boxes.
- True soap, in essence is the result of mixing fatty acids (from oils and plant butter) with an alkaline substance (lye). This process is called saponification. When the process is complete, no lye remains and soap is the end-product.
- While many commercial soaps may strip skin of its natural oils, our handmade soap contains naturally occurring glycerine. This draws in moisture, leaving your skin soft as well as nourished.
- We also let our soap cure for a minimum of 6 weeks to ensure a long-lasting bar.
- Handmade soap will last a long time if kept dry between uses. So, use a well-draining soap dish for maximum use.
• Moisturising Bath Fizzies
Relax in the bath with foaming and moisturising bath fizzies. Containing nourishing oils and plant butters, the bath fizzies from Anansé Naturals will cleanse and also hydrate your skin simultaneously. We also package Fizzies in eco-friendly, biodegradable containers.
• Body Butters
With several options to choose from, our body butters are super-rich, non-greasy feasts for your skin.
• Skin Scrub Body Polish
- Anansé Naturals’ skin polishes are all-natural body scrubs that look as well as smell fantastic. Better yet, they don’t leave your skin feeling greasy, but rinse nicely and don’t require a follow-up moisturiser.
• Most Popular Products:
- Stilbaai Sea Soap – The beauty of the sea inspired this gentle coconut oil soap which we make from real sea salt to gently exfoliate and also soften your skin. It’s scented with a refreshing combination of spearmint, peppermint, as well as lemongrass essential oils.
- Cape Merlot Soap – A crowd favourite, our Masterstock Merlot Salt bar lathers like a dream and leaves behind the sweet bouquet of lemongrass with a touch of peppermint. Some of our customers love it so much, they leave it in their cupboards. We think you should use the soap in the bath or shower so your skin receives the full benefit of its conditioning blend of oils and butters.
• Bath Fizzies
- With four (and growing) scents to choose from and packaged to look like scoops of ice cream, bath fizzies make fantastic gifts!
• Gift Sets
- Beautifully packaged in eco-friendly packaging, gifts sets combine Anansé Naturals’ Most popular items into one set, making excellent gifts or just for a spa day at home.
Anansé Natural uses natural ingredients – many with healing properties. These include:
- Avocado butter is high in Vitamin E which stimulates collagen production and provides excellent nourishing, and skin-softening properties.
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. It may improve blood flow to the skin and slow ageing by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Mafura butter is rich in antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, moisturises without clogging pores, and encourages cell regeneration.
- Mango Butter is known to boost the skin’s lustre and natural radiance while reducing the appearance of dark spots. Along with softening and soothing properties, it cleanses the skin’s surface of impurities and unblocks pores.
- Shea butter is a fantastic skin-softener. It also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Baobab oil is a powerhouse of benefits. Firstly it nourishes and improves skin elasticity and soothes dry skin. Secondly it contains moisturising Vitamins A, D, E and F, which in effect help to rejuvenate damaged skin cells. Thirdly it treats skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Essential oils are used to scent most of the product line. Check individual product listings for the benefits of each.
- Macadamia nut oil is a lightweight oil with anti-inflammatory properties that helps to restore the skin’s barrier function and reduce water loss.
- Marula oil is a lightweight and antioxidant-rich oil that helps restore hydration and has anti-ageing properties.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant, helping to prevent premature ageing. It has some anti-bacterial properties and is a proven skin moisturiser.
- Aloe vera gel can heal the skin from a variety of topical ailments.
- D-Panthenol, also known as vitamin B-5, is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties. It can help improve the skin’s hydration, elasticity, and smooth appearance.
- Herbs have been used in many products for their skin benefits. Check individual product description for the benefits of each.
- Vegetable glycerine cleanses the skin without clogging pores, facilitates the skin’s absorption of other beneficial active ingredients in natural products, and smooths the look of fine lines.
Anansé Naturals’ products are free of:
• Phthalates, formaldehydes, as well as parabens
How to Buy:
Products can be purchased.
Visit the online shop – click here.
Local delivery in Stilbaai and Jongensfontein is free of charge. You can also find products at Namo Health Shop and Verandah in Stilbaai, and in a growing number of shops across the Western Cape.
Check our web site for a stockist near you.
Anansé Naturals. Love your skin!
Please tag us and share your enthusiasm with your community on social networks:
• Instagram – @anansenaturals
• Hashtags – #anansenaturals #loveyourskin
• Facebook – Anansé Naturals