Die Nessie Book Direct and Save
Die Nessie Book Direct and Save
Self-catering holiday accommodation 500 m from the Lappiesbaai Blue Flag Beach on the eastern bank of the Goukou River in Stilbaai. This holiday rental has an uninterrupted view over the tidal river and across the bay. Ideal for families with children and noisy teenagers seeking out water sports such as windsurfing, swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling as well as kite-surfing.
This self-catering holiday home is 115 km from the George Airport and 1.2 km from the centre of Still Bay. The main shopping areas, petrol station, golf course, doctors and pharmacies are in Still Bay West. You will need to cross the bridge over the Goukou River to get there.
Accommodation at Die Nessie Book Direct and Save
Die Nessie can sleep 8 persons.
The house has 3 double bedrooms all sharing one bathroom with shower and bath. One room has a double bed, one has two adjoining beds, and likewise one has twin beds.
The 4th large double room with twin beds is on top of the outside garage and also has an en-suite bathroom with a shower only.
There is also a shower outside to get rid of the sand before entering the house.
This delightful holiday house is child friendly. The minimum stay is 3 days. Please bring own towels, and of course food and beverages. No smoking is allowed inside the buildings.
Die Nessie Book Direct and Save Facilities
- Kitchen facilities include a 4 plate electric stove with oven, kettle, microwave oven as well as a fridge/freezer. Also a washing machine, toaster, reverse osmosis water purification system, crockery and cutlery.
- Bed linen, blankets, duvets as well as pillows are provided.
- There is a TV with satellite dish but bring your own decoder and smart card.
- A DVD player is also provided.
- There are 2 braai/barbecue areas, one in front of the house, while the other one is on the semi-closed back veranda.
- No credit card facilities but cash or electronic transfers are in order.
- Safe parking off the street is of course available.
- Still Bay is in essence a Malaria free area.
- This holiday rental has a TGCSA grading (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa)
Activities and Attractions in and around Still Bay
- Nature lovers can enjoy bird watching, walking and hiking, whale watching in the whaling season (July-November) as well as game drives.
- Water sports lovers have a range of exiting activities such as swimming, paddling, surfing, scuba diving as well as water skiing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Also body boarding, sand boarding, rock fishing, river fishing and deep sea fishing.
- For the more academically inclined Still Bay and surrounding offers the ancient fish traps, the Blombos Museum of Archaeology and the shell middens. Likewise the feeding of the eels, the ‘Tuin op die Brak’, the Museum, as well as cheese and wine tasting and locally distilled gin tasting.
- Not to mention all the shopping and eating/dining opportunities!
- Doctors, dentists, vets, pharmacies and emergency services such as the NSRI are of course also available.
Die Nessie Boek Direk en Spaar
Selfsorg vakansie-akkommodasie 500 m van die Lappiesbaai Blouvlagstrand aan die oostelike oewer van die Goukourivier in Stilbaai. Hierdie vakansieverhuring het ‘n onbelemmerde uitsig oor die rivier en so ook die baai. Dit is ideaal vir families met kinders en tieners wat hou van watersport soos swem, snorkel, branderplankry en sonbaai.
Hierdie selfsorg vakansieverblyf is 115 km van die George lughawe en 1.2 km van die middel van Stilbaai. Die hoof-inkopiegebied, garage, gholfbaan, dokters en apteke is in Stilbaaiwes. Jy sal die brug moet oorsteek om daar te kom.
Die Nessie kan 8 persone huisves. Daar is 3 dubbelkamers wat een badkamer met ‘n stort en bad deel. Die 4de dubbelkamer met en-suite badkamer is op die motorhuis. So is daar ook ‘n buitestort om van die sand ontslae te raak voordat jy in die huis gaan.
Die kombuis is volledig toegerus vir selfsorg met ook selfs ‘n wasmasjien. Linne word verskaf maar bring asb. jou eie handdoeke.