Die Hawehuis Book Direct and Save
Die Hawehuis Book Direct and Save
Comfortable self-catering accommodation with glorious sea views in the popular seaside holiday village of Stilbaai. Die Hawehuis is very near to the Still Bay harbour as well as the Still Bay Golf Club. From the patio you can watch the boats in the harbour as well as the surfers on their surfing boards in the rolling waves. Moreover you can stroll to the beach and the estuary where the Goukou River meets the Indian Ocean. This is in essence where the majority of the holiday makers spend their days enjoying the water and soaking up the sun.
Accommodation at Die Hawehuis Book Direct and Save
Die Hawehuis self-catering holiday rental in Still Bay consists of 2 units which can all in all sleep 10 people.
Unit 1 sleeps 4 adults and 2 children under 15
This unit has 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom with a bath as well as a shower sitting between the rooms. Room 1 has double bed and room 2 has a double bed as well as a bunker bed for children under 15. There is a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as a patio with an incredible view over the bay and estuary.
Unit 2 sleeps 4 people
Likewise this unit has 2 bedrooms. Room 1 has a double bed as well as en-suite bathroom. Room 2 has 2 ¾ beds with a separate shower and toilet. There is also a large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as a fireplace and patio with the same impressive view over the sea.
Die Hawehuis Book Direct and Save Facilities and Supplementary Information
– Kitchen facilities: both units are equipped with a stove with an oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and kettle as well as crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. Unit 2 also has a washing machine and a dishwasher.
– The built-in braai/barbecue facilities of course are accessible to both units.
– Likewise all the bedrooms have built-in cupboards.
– Parking on the premises is available too.
– Please note: no credit card facilities.
– In addition no smoking is allowed inside the units.
– Equally important the minimum stay is 3 days.
Activities and Attractions in and Around Still Bay
– Nature lovers can enjoy bird watching, walking and hiking, whale watching in the whaling season (July-November) as well as game drives.
– Water sports lovers have a range of exiting activities such as swimming, paddling, surfing, scuba diving as well as water skiing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Also body boarding, sand boarding, rock fishing, river fishing and deep sea fishing.
– For the more academically inclined Still Bay and surrounding offers the ancient fish traps, the Blombos Museum of Archaeology and the shell middens. Likewise the feeding of the eels, the ‘Tuin op die Brak’, the Museum, as well as cheese and wine tasting and locally distilled gin tasting.
– Not to mention all the shopping and eating/dining opportunities!
– Doctors, dentists, vets, pharmacies and emergency services such as the NSRI are of course also available.
Die Hawehuis Boek Direk en Spaar
Gerieflike selfsorg akkommodasie in die gewilde vakansiedorp aan die kus, Stilbaai. Naby die hawe en loopafstand van die strand en die Goukouriviermond. Die Hawehuis selfsorg vakansieverblyf bestaan uit 2 eenhede of woonstelle en kan 10 mense huisves.
Eenheid 1 kan 4 volwassenes en 2 kinders onder 15 huisves. Daar is 2 slaapkamers met ‘n badkamer tussen hulle wat ‘n bad en stort het. Kamer 1 het ‘n dubbelbed en kamer 2 het ‘n dubbelbed asook ‘n stapelbed vir kinders onder 15. So is daar ook ‘n groot oopplan leefruimte, eetplek en ten volle toegeruste kombuis asook ‘n balkon wat oor die baai en riviermond uitkyk.
Eenheid 2 kan 4 persone huisves in 2 kamers. Kamer I het ‘n dubbelbed en en-suite badkamer en so ook het kamer 2 twee ¾ beddens met aparte stort en toilet. So ook is daar ‘n ruim oopplan leefarea, eetplek en ten volle toegeruste kombuis, kaggel, asook ‘n balkon met asemrowende seeuitsig.