Lappiesbaai Loft Book Direct and Save
Self-catering holiday accommodation for six in Still Bay East, 100 m from the blue flag beach. This comfortable, fully furnished and equipped for self-catering apartment is right in the middle of all the excitement of the summer holidays. In fact, it is within walking distance from where the famous Touchies happens every December. Moreover, this is where the boats of the toughest inflatable boat challenge, the Trans Agulhas Challenge stops over on the second day of the race.
Accommodation at Lappiesbaai Loft Book Direct and Save
This self-catering holiday rental offers accommodation for 6 people.
There are 3 bedrooms, each with a double bed. There is one bathroom with a bath as well as a shower which is shared by all the guests.
Furthermore there is an open plan lounge area/dining area and fully equipped kitchenette. The kitchen facilities include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, iron and kettle as well as a stove and oven and microwave oven.
There is a flat screen TV as well as a DVD machine in the lounge which opens on an enclosed balcony with a built-in braai.
Lappiesbaai Loft Book Direct and Save Facilities
- Flat screen TV with Satellite TV as well as a DVD player
- Fireplace as well as underfloor heating and down duvets
- Hair dryer
- Laundry facilities – washing machine as well as washing line on the balcony
- Built-in braai/barbecue
- Secure parking behind a remote gate – two undercover parking areas available in the building
- No smoking indoors of course
- Payment in cash or EFT
Activities and Attractions in Still Bay and Surrounds
- Nature lovers can enjoy bird watching, walking and hiking, whale watching in the whaling season (July-November) as well as game drives.
- Water sports lovers have a range of exiting activities such as swimming, paddling, surfing, scuba diving as well as water skiing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Also body boarding, sand boarding, rock fishing, river fishing and deep sea fishing.
- For the more academically inclined Still Bay and surrounding offers the ancient fish traps, the Blombos Museum of Archaeology and the shell middens. Likewise the feeding of the eels, the ‘Tuin op die Brak’, the Museum, as well as cheese and wine tasting and locally distilled gin tasting.
- Not to mention all the shopping and eating/dining opportunities!
- Doctors, dentists, vets, pharmacies and emergency services such as the NSRI are of course also available
Lappiesbaai Loft Boek Direk en Spaar
Selfsorg vakansie akkommodasie vir ses in Stilbaai-oos, 100m van die blouvlagstrand. Hierdie volledig toegeruste selfsorg verblyf sit reg in die middel van alle opwinding gedurende die somervakansie. Hier is waar die gewilde Touchies elke jaar plaasvind en waar die Trans-Agulhas Uitdaging se opblaasbote stop na hulle tweede dagskof.
Akkommodasie by Lappiesbaai Loft Boek Direk en Spaar
Hierdie vakansieverhuring bied 3 slaapkamers elk met ‘n dubbelbed. Daar is een badkamer met ‘n bad en stort wat gedeel word.
So is daar ook ‘n oopplan leef- en eetruimte en ten volle toegruste kombuis met ‘n yskas/vrieskas, stoof met oond, wasmasjien, en skottelgoedwasser. So ook ‘n ketel, yster,en mikrogolfoond.
Uit die leefruimte gaan daar ‘n toegemaakte balkon met ‘n ingeboude braaiplek.
Lappiesbaai Loft Boek Direk en Spaar Fasiliteite
- Plat skerm TV met satelliet TV en ‘n DVD-speler
- Kaggel, ondervloerse verhitting en donsduvets
- Wasgoed fasiliteite en so ook
- Twee onderdakparkeerplekke in die gebou, agter elektriese hekke
- Geen rook in die gebou
- Kontant of elektroniese fondsoorplasings