Myrtle’s Retreat Book Direct and Save
Myrtle’s Retreat Book Direct and Save Stilbaai
Guest house and B&B accommodation in the growing seaside town of Still Bay along the spectacular Garden Route. Developed around the estuary where the Goukou River meets the Indian ocean in the Western Cape. Myrtle’s Retreat guest house is both a self-catering and Bed & Breakfast holiday accommodation. With a complete Solar Backup system – NO Load shedding implications.
Accommodation at Myrtle’s Retreat Book Direct and Save
They offer spacious guest rooms with en-suite bathrooms with a shower. Each guest room has a fan, a small fridge, as well as coffee and tea making facilities. Likewise free Wi-Fi internet access at all times and OVHD satellite TV (bring your own decoder for DSTV). Also towels, bedding as well as fresh linen.
The Family Room has 1 double bed as well as 1 single bed, thus can sleep 3 people.
In like manner the Double Room has a 1 double bed thus can sleep 2 persons.
Additionally there is a 4 bed mixed dormitory with 2 bunker beds sleeping 4 persons. This dormitory gets booked per bed and not per room, therefore the guests will not necessarily be known to each other. There is an en-suite bathroom shared by all 4 guests. The guests in this room of course also have access to the self-catering kitchen and in-door braai as well as the patio.
Large communal self-catering guest kitchen with a stove with oven, microwave, large refrigerator as well as deep freeze. Also a kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery as well as indoor braai facilities with a smokeless chimney and plenty of table spacing for dining. There is of course a breakfast menu, should you want to make use of the B&B.
Moreover the rooms all open on a patio with tables and seats under umbrellas. All the rooms also have a separate entrance to the premises which is accessed by a remote controlled gate.
All ages are welcome, of course.
Myrtle’s Retreat Book Direct and Save Facilities
- Complete Solar Backup – NO Loadshedding
- Toiletries as well as
- Bedding and fresh linen and also
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea making facilities as well as a
- Small in-room refrigerator
- Room service
- TV with satellite channels (Free View) as well as
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Kitchen facilities and also
- Laundry amenities
- Barbecue/braai facilities
- No smoking inside of course
- Wheelchair friendly as well as
- Free private parking and also
- Credit card facilities
Activities and Attractions in Still Bay and Surrounds
- Nature lovers can enjoy bird watching, walking and hiking, whale watching in the whaling season (July-November) as well as game drives.
- Water sports lovers have a range of exiting activities such as swimming, paddling, surfing, scuba diving as well as water skiing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Also body boarding, sand boarding, rock fishing, river fishing and deep sea fishing.
- For the more academically inclined Still Bay and surrounding offers the ancient fish traps, the Blombos Museum of Archaeology and the shell middens. Likewise the feeding of the eels, the ‘Tuin op die Brak’, the Museum, as well as cheese and wine tasting and locally distilled gin tasting.
- Not to mention all the shopping and eating/dining opportunities!
- Doctors, dentists, vets, pharmacies and emergency services such as the NSRI are of course also available.
Myrtle’s Retreat Boek Direk en Spaar
Selfsorg-akkommodasie of Bed en Ontbyt-verblyf in Stilbaai. Hulle bied verskillende gastekamers, almal met die volgende geriewe: en-suite badkamer met stort, yskassie, koffie en teemaakgeriewe, satelliet TV, en gratis Wi-Fi. So ook beddegoed, linne, handdoeke, seep, ‘n haardroër en ‘n waaier.
Die gesinskamers het 1 dubbelbed en 1 enkelbed. So ook dubbelkamers het 1 dubbelbed. Dan is daar ook ‘n slaapsaal met 2 stapelbeddens en ‘n en-suite badkamer. Hierdie kamer word per bed bespreek, dus hoef die gaste nie noodwendig saam te wees nie.
Almal het toegang tot die goedtoegeruste selfsorg kombuis met binnebraai en so ook die patio met tafels onder sambrele. Daar is ook wasgoedfasiliteite, veilige parkering en kredietkaartfasiliteite.
Hulle het ook ‘n volledige sonkragstelsel laat installeer, so beurtkrag is iets van die verlede by Myrtle’s Retreat.