Oceans Hotel & Self Catering
Oceans Hotel & Self Catering Mossel Bay
In close proximity to the Diaz Beach as well as Diaz Water Park. Oceans Hotel & Self Catering accommodation and Conference Venue in Mossel Bay. In the Western Cape along the ever popular Garden Route.
The Hotel has been renovated recently and makes for an attractive picture what with the blue tiled roof. The sparkling clean blue swimming pool, blue sun-loungers as well as the blue sun umbrellas.
The Oceans Hotel has conference facilities with free Wi-Fi, an on-site bistro/restaurant and bar as well as a free shuttle service to selected local restaurants. The ideal accommodation for holiday makers, conference delegates as well as business travellers and tourists.
Accommodation at Oceans Hotel & Self Catering
The Oceans View Hotel & Self Catering has 19 standard hotel rooms, 1 deluxe hotel room, as well as 25 fully equipped self-catering units.
- Bathroom amenities as well as towels (supplied daily)
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea amenities (supplied daily) as well as
- Bar fridge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fan & Heater
- Flat screen TV and also a
Oceans Hotel & Self Catering Facilities
- Security & 24 hours surveillance
- Free parking as well as
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service and also
- Laundry service
- Child friendly
- Jungle gym
- Braai/barbecue facilities
- ATM machine on site
- No smoking indoors
- Outside Pool, as well as
- Towels for Swimming Pool
- Free Shuttle service to selected restaurants in Mossel Bay
- On-site Oceans Bistro Restaurant and also Bar (with pool table)
- Tour desk can provide guests with excursion assistance
- Conference facilities
Conference Facilities at Oceans Hotel & Self Catering
The Oceans Hotel has two conference venues.
Ocean View Conference Room
This room has a capacity of 40 people School style, or 80 people Cinema style with air-conditioning as well as a Lounge area.
They can also provide snacks, beverages as well as a data projector on request.
African Conference Room
The African room can fit in 40 people Cinema style.
A data projector, snacks as well as beverages are available on request.
Full Day Conference Package
- Tea, coffee as well as juice on arrival
- Mid-morning refreshments, as well as
- Lunch, and also
- Mid-afternoon refreshments
- Water and also mints on the tables
- Data Projector and screen, flip-chart with pad and pens, as well as whiteboard and markers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and also
- Complimentary parking
Activities and Attractions in Mossel Bay and Surrounds
- Visit the Bartolomeu Dias Museum and peruse the life size replica of his ship
- Hartenbos Museum, also
- The Cape St Blaize Lighthouse and
- Also the Point of Human Origins
- Diaz Water Park as well as
- Garden Route Casino
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve where you can, in fact spot Africa’s Big Five
- Hike along the St Blaize Hiking Trail
- Romonza boat trips
- Scuba diving, as well as
- Shark cage diving at the Shark Lab and also
- Bungee jumping at the Gouritz River Bridge on the N2 towards Albertinia
- Hot-air ballooning
- Golf as well as bowls and other formal sports
- The list goes on and on….
Oceans Hotel en Selfsorg in Mosselbaai
Naby die Diaz-Strand en so ook die Diaz Waterpark in Mosselbaai. Onlangs opgeknap tot die aantreklike prentjie wat dit vandag skep met die blou teëldakke, skitterblou swembad, blou sonstoele en so ook blou sonsambrele.
Die Oceans Hotel het ook konferensiefasiliteite met gratis Wi-Fi, ‘n restaurant en kroeg op die perseel en so ook gratis vervoer na geselekteerde restaurante.
Akkommodasie by Oceans Hotel en Selfsorg
Daar is 19 standaard hotelkamers, 1 deluxe hotelkamer en so ook 25 ten volle toegeruste selfsorg eenhede. Linne and handdoeke word voorsien en so ook haardroërs, tee- en koffiemaakgeriewe met ‘n kroegyskassie. Ook ‘n TV, kluis en gratis Wi-Fi.
Oceans Hotel en Selfsorg Fasiliteite
- Gratis parkering
- Kindervriendelik met ‘n klimraam
- Swembad en so ook swemhanddoeke
- OTM op die terrein en so ook ‘n
- Restaurant en kroeg op die terrein
- Gratis vervoer na geselekteerde restaurante
Louis Fourie Road
Die Voor Bay
Tel: 044 691 1325