On The Rocks Stilbaai Steakhouse & Seafood
On the Rocks Stilbaai Steakhouse & Seafood
Well-known restaurant in Still Bay East, situated along the famous Garden Route as well as Route 66 Wine route. On the Rocks Stilbaai serves great food, excellent Steaks, Pork Ribs and Seafood. Also Pizza and authentic Italian Dishes and has a fully licensed Bar. Most items on the Menu are available as a freshly prepared Takeaway option as well. This multi-cuisine dining place in Still Bay has a distinct Mediterranean theme and is now under new ownership. Giorgio (George) and Jeanine Linossi, the new owners, moved to Still Bay from Cape Town in 2019.
Book a table for your next celebration or function or spoil the wife and kids. Enjoy a wholesome, deliciously prepared and attractively presented meal that is also excellent value for money. On the Rocks Steakhouse & Seafood offers friendly and fast service and their food is fresh as well as consistent.
Moreover there is a dedicated play area. So be sure to ask to be seated near the play area should you be bringing the little ones along.
Food at the Family Restaurant – On the Rocks Stilbaai
- On the Rocks Restaurant offers generous portions of perfectly prepared Seafood like King Prawns and grilled/fried Kingklip and Hake.
- They also serve delicious Starters such as Crumbed Mushrooms, Snails in Garlic Butter, Greek Salads or Garlic Pita Breads.
- Furthermore they do the best Eisbein or Rump, Sirloin, Fillet and Cheddar-Melt Steaks that practically melt in your mouth. Their 600 g as well as 1 kg Spareribs are rated as the best ribs in the area. All of these, of course come with a choice of tasty Chips, Onion Rings, Veggies, Baked Potato or fresh salads.
- Likewise you can try one of their variety of pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven like the Rocks Pizza. They serve pizza for every taste as well as offer a choice of extra toppings.
- In addition On the Rocks Stilbaai serves different burgers with chips. The Rocks Jumbo Beef or Chicken Burger, Cheese, Mushroom, Rib, Calamari as well as Hawaiian Burger and more. A very popular Takeaway meal choice.
- For the adventurous Prego Rolls are now available too.
- If you are a great fan of authentic Italian Cuisine be sure to visit On the Rocks Stilbaai. They serve a variety of Italian dishes like Lasagne, Fettuccine Alfredo, Polo Parmigiano as well as Tiramisu and more.
- For a sweet end to your meal, you can also try one of their delightfully decadent desserts. You have to taste their Strawberry Cheesecake or Mississippi Mud Pie, or rather have a Dom Pedro or Irish Coffee.
- They have not forgotten about the kids being a Family Restaurant and all. There is a special Kiddies Menu with Ribs, Fish Fingers, Pizza, etc. in servings little people can manage. And of course Ice-Cream, Waffles, Milkshake and Soda floats.
What’s to Drink at On the Rocks Stilbaai?
- They offer cold drinks like a variety of milkshakes, fruit shakes as well as fruit juices.
- Also a fair choice of warm drinks such as coffee and chocolate served in various ways.
- You can also enjoy some wine from the carefully selected wines included in their wine list. Customers can bring their own wine, but there is of course a corkage fee involved.
The restaurant also features a ladies’ bar to the right from the entrance. A pleasant place to enjoy a relaxing drink while waiting to eat. Or maybe to wind down at the end of a long day before going home.
So come and enjoy one of their speciality cocktails or choose from their ever-increasing wine selection and craft beer. They also stock a large selection of small batch gins such as Bloedlemoen, 6 Dogs, Hendricks and Bulldog. Also Westcliff, Karoo, Bombay Sapphire, Cape Town Pink Lady as well as renowned locally distilled Inverroche gin.
They can proudly boast that On The Rocks is the first Restaurant ever to serve chilled Wine on Tap (Wildcard Chenin Blanc). Furthermore they claim to serve the coldest Jagermeister and Jager Bombs in Still Bay (-50 degree Jagermeister Freezer). They also have Craft Beer (Fraser’s Folly Pilsner) and Bloedlemoen Gin and Craft Tonic on tap.
To top it off they serve the best Mozambican R & R’s (Rum & Raspberry) in the Garden Route. Their Bar is fully licensed, so you can order a wide variety of other drinks too. The service is friendly and really fast!
On the Rocks Stilbaai in a nutshell
- Overall the restaurant can sit 140 people at a time
- They accept bookings as well as walk-ins
- Adults, children as well as groups are all welcome (regret – no split bills)
- Also offers a dedicated play area for the little people
- Their dress code is of course informal
- Waiter service
- Furthermore they are fully licensed, sporting a Ladies’ Bar which includes a Gin Bar
- Customers may bring their own wine, subject to a corkage fee, of course
- Takeaways – most items on the menu
- Street parking
- Credit card facilities available
- No smoking allowed except, of course in the dedicated smoking area
Mondays to Saturdays – 11:00 – 22:00 (Kitchen closes at 21:00)
Sundays – 11:30 – 14:30
Public holidays – Open
Please note: They may adjust the business hours during low seasons.
On The Rocks Steakhouse en Seekos Restaurant in Stilbaai-Oos
Die gewilde On the Rocks Restaurant in Stilbaai-Oos het nuwe Italiaanse eienaars sedert einde 2020. Hulle bedien steeds uitstekend voorbereide kos van hoë gehalte, maar het ook so ‘n stukkie van Italië bygevoeg. So, behalwe vir die biefstukke, varkrib, seekos, burgers en pizzas, kan gaste ook heerlike outentieke Italiaanse kos daar nuttig.
Bring die familie, vriende of besigheidskennisse vir ‘n maaltyd so uit die boeke. Veral gedurende die vakansieseisoen is dit beter om jou tafel te bespreek om teleurstelling te voorkom.
Die meeste van die items op die spyskaart kan ook as wegneemetes bestel word.
Wat is Te Ete by die Familie Restaurant On the Rocks Stilbaai?
- Jy kan wegval met ‘n heerlike voorgereg of aptytwekker soos Krummelsampioene, Slakke in Knoffelbotter, Knoffel Pitabrood, en so meer.
- Verder is daar hulle perfek voorbereide seekos soos Koninggarnale, geroosterde of gebraaide Koningklip of Stokvis, en so meer.
- Vir vleisliefhebbers is daar die beste Eisbein of verskillende soorte biefstuk, en so ook hulle immergewilde Varkrib.
- Daar is ook ‘n verskeidenheid smaaklike pizzas om van te kies.
So ook ‘n verskeidenheid burgers bedien met skyfies.
- Vir diegene wat hou van Italiaanse kos, is daar geregte soos Lasagne, Fettuccine Alfredo, Polo Parmigiano, Tiramisu en so meer.
- Daar is ook heerlike nageregte en vir die kleintjies is daar hulle eie spyskaart.
Wat is te drinke by On the Rocks Stilbaai?
- Koue drankies soos melkskommels en vrugtesappe.
- So ook natuurlik warm drankies soos koffies en sjokolades.
- Wyn, bier, jenewer, skemerkelkies, likeurs en ook ander sterk drank.
On the Rocks in ‘n neutedop
- Sitplek vir 140 gaste op ‘n slag
- Hulle aanvaar instappers en so ook besprekings
- Volwassenes, kinders en so ook groepe is welkom (hulle verdeel nie rekeninge nie)
- Daar is ook ‘n aangewese speelplek vir die kleintjies, so bring hulle saam
- Die dragkode is informeel
- Daar is kelners om gaste te bedien
- Hulle is ten volle gelisensieër met ‘n dameskroeg
- Gaste kan hulle eie wyn saambring, maar daar is ‘n kurkfooi betrokke
- So ook kan jy wegneemetes ook bestel
- Kredietkaartfasiliteite is beskikbaar
- Geen rook behalwe in die aangewese plekke nie
Maandae tot Saterdae – 11:00 – 22:00 (Kombuis sluit 21:00)
Sondae – 11:30 – 14:30
Openbare vakansiedae – Oop
Gedurende die stil seisoene kan die tye wel so ‘n bietjie aangepas word.
New Owners – George & Janine Linossi
Cell: 082 883 7373