Park House Lodge
Park House Lodge Mossel Bay Accommodation
Guest house and backpackers self-catering lodging for tourists, hikers as well as campers and holidaymakers in the old central Mossel Bay. Near beaches, shops and restaurants. Gastehuis en selfsorgverblyf vir rugsaktoeriste, kampeerders en vakansiegangers in sentraal ou-Mosselbaai naby die strande, winkels en restourante.
Mossel Bay sits on the halfway mark between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth along the Garden Route. just off the N2 and also just a 35 minutes drive from the George airport.
Accommodation at Park House Lodge
The Park House Lodge offers 3-star guest house facilities as well as 4-star backpackers facilities and services. There are luxury double rooms, en-suite as well as shared bathrooms, family rooms, dormitories and camping space for tents. They provide towels, linen, as well as hair dryers and coffee and tea making facilities.
The communal areas include a kitchen, dining room, bar, lounge as well as braai venue, verandas, balconies, gardens and camping areas. The front desk in the reception area handles enquiries and also co-ordinate bookings.
Facilities at Park House Lodge
- Free parking for guests in marked parking bays of course in a secure environment 24/7 hours
- There is a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering purposes, as well as
- Braai or barbecue facilities where you can braai for yourself or maybe their staff can prepare your meal
- Furthermore there is a bar where you can relax with a drink
- Likewise there is a tea/coffee counter where hot drinks are available 24/7
- Free wireless ADSL for internet and e-mail is also provided for guests
- Free tennis which includes balls and rackets at the court next to the lodge (day or night)
- The garden, braai, bar as well as the lounge are available for weddings and parties
- They also provide body boards for free and surf boards to rent
Nearby facilities: hospitals, specialists as well as health centres, pharmacies and vets. Also various restaurants, pubs and shops within walking distance.
Services at Park House Lodge
- Transport to and from the airport, bus stop as well as activities is available at a nominal fee by Baz Bus – a hop-on hop-off backpacker bus
- A continental or American breakfast is available at the property each morning. Dinner is also available on request
- There is also a laundry service offered on request
- Telephone, fax and photocopying service – ask for assistance at reception
Attractions and activities in Mossel Bay
- Participate in sport such as golf, squash, bowls, tennis and hiking
- Also water sports like surf lessons, scuba diving courses, fishing and sand boarding
- Extreme sports for the adrenaline junkies such as shark cage diving, bungee jumping and sky diving
- Not to mention elephant rides, boat trips, big five game drives, whale watching and quad biking
- Visit interesting locations such as the Maritime museum, the Shell Museum and Aquarium as well as the Old Post Office Tree.
- And of course the Bartolomeu Dias Museum where you can peruse a life-size replica of his ship, the Lighthouse as well as
- Archaeological sites to name but a few.
Park Lodge Mosselbaai Gastehuis en Rugsaktoeriste-akkommodasie
Daar is 3-ster gastehuis en 4-ster rugsakreisigers-verblyffasiliteite wat insluit dubbelkamers, woonkamers, slaapvertrekke en kampplek vir tente.
Handdoeke en linne, haardroërs en so ook koffiemaakfasiliteite is ingesluit.
Die gemeenskaplike areas sluit in die kombuis, eetkamer, kroeg, sitkamer sowel as die braaiplek, stoepe, balkonne, tuine en kampeerplek.
Gratis veilige parkering, gratis draadlose internet, en so ook gratis tennis is beskibaar.
Vervoer met ‘n Baz-Bus teen minimale koste en wasgoeddiens op aanvraag is ook beskikbaar.
Dit is naby hospitale, apteke, winkels en restourante en baie meer.
Daar is verskeie aktiwiteite in Mosselbaai waaraan jy kan deelneem of besienswaardighede wat jy kan besoek.