The Point Hotel
The Point Hotel Mossel Bay
Full service 4 star hotel accommodation for holidaymakers as well as business people. Built on the rocks in the seaside town of Mossel Bay in the heart of the Garden Route. During the whaling season you can watch the humpback and southern right whales as well as dolphins from your balcony. It is the only hotel in Africa that is built on the ocean rocks and right in front of the hotel is also the world’s largest natural tidal pool.
Moreover, the hotel is a 30 minute drive from George and a 2 minute walk from the beach. The St Blaize Hiking Trail is near the hotel and starts at the cave below the Cape St Blaize Lighthouse.
The Point Hotel Mossel Bay Accommodation
The hotel has 49 sea facing en-suite rooms each with a private balcony.
Single room R2 200:
Delightfully furnished and fitted to the high standards, the single rooms have twin beds or double beds in them.
Double room R2 500: (with breakfast included)
The double rooms are charmingly furnished and decorated with attractive colours.
Family room R4 000:
These inter-leading family rooms offer stunning views of the turquoise Indian Ocean.
Children are welcome, but no pets are allowed. Likewise no smoking inside the hotel.
Facilities at The Point Hotel Mossel Bay
– Complimentary toiletries coupled with
– Towels and bed linen
– TV with DSTV as well as
– Free internet in rooms and Wi-Fi hot-spots throughout the hotel building
– Desk, as well as an
– Electronic safe for your valuables
– Tea and coffee facilities, kettle and also
– Direct dial telephones
– Radio, together with
– Hair dryer and shaver outlets and international plug points
– Likewise ceiling fans and panel heaters
– Swimming pool, also
– Free parking
– Bar, as well as
– Wheelchair friendly – all floors are serviced with a hydraulic lift
– In addition surveillance cameras to increase security
– Credit cards accepted – no cheques
Services at The Point Hotel Mossel Bay
– Laundry service at an additional charge
– Likewise there is a daily housekeeping service.
– Also Room service.
– Shuttle service at an additional charge
– There is also a doctor available on call
– They offer congierge services such as courier, packaging, postal, airline reservations, car rentals as well as organisation of guided city and country tours
– There is an a la carte restaurant as well as conference facilities and wedding venues
Activities and Attractions in Mossel Bay Area
– Participate in sport such as golf, squash, bowls, tennis and hiking.
– Also water sports like surf lessons, scuba diving courses, fishing and sand boarding
– Extreme sports for the adrenaline junkies such as shark cage diving, bungee jumping and sky diving
– Not to mention elephant rides, boat trips, big five game drives, whale watching and quad biking
– Visit interesting locations such as the Maritime museum, the Shell Museum and Aquarium as well as the Old Post Office Tree. And of course the Bartolomeu Dias Museum where you can peruse a life-size replica of his ship, the Lighthouse as well as Archaeological sites to name but a few.
Die Point Hotel Mosselbaai
4-Ster hotel akkommodasie vir vakansiegangers en besigheidsmense. Gebou op die rotse in die kusdorp van Mosselbaai in die hart van die Tuinroete. Gedurende die walvisseisoen kan jy die boggelrug walvisse asook die noorkappers en dolfyne van jou balkon af dophou. Dit is die enigste hotel in Afrika wat op die oseaanrotse gebou is, en so is daar ook reg voor die gebou die wêreld se grootste natuurlike getypoel.
Dit is 30 minute van die lughawe by George af en so ook 2 minute se stap van die strand.
Die Point Hotel Mosselbaai Akkommodasie
Daar is 49 en-suite kamers elkeen met ‘n privaat balkon wat op die see front.
Enkel kamer R2 200:
Pragtig gemeubileer en toegerus tot die hoogste standaarde met dubbel beddens of twee enkelbeddens.
Dubbelkamer R2 500: (Ontbyt ingesluit)
Die dubbelkamers is smaakvol gemeubileer en versier met aantreklike kleure.
Familiekamer R4 000:
Hierdie kamers het toegangsdeure tot mekaar en het asemrowende uitsig oor die Indiese Oseaan.
Kinders is welkom. Geen troeteldiere word toegelaat nie en so ook nie rook binneshuis nie.
Tel: +27 044 691 3512