Voëlroepersfontein Guest House
Voëlroepersfontein Guest House & Writers Retreat (Self Catering, Wifi, Functions & Weddings)
Voëlroepersfontein Guest House & Writers’ Retreat lies hidden between magnificent trees in the historical town of Albertinia in the Western Cape.
For more than a century underground water has been welling up from the dark, fertile ground, filling two dams thus providing the sweeping gardens with water. The origin of this hidden source is in fact 21 fountains – often referred to as the “eyes” of the desert – on 1.6 hectares originally named Kannafontein. Of course it still serves its life-giving purpose for the new owner, who aptly renamed it Voëlroepersfontein.
- Voëlroepersfontein is a place of rejuvenation and inspiration where you reconnect with nature and also experience something of your own place in the universe.
- Experience the breathtaking Whispering Tree which is in fact awarded national champion tree status, while walking through the lush and tranquil gardens.
- Safety and peace of mind. Security cameras in every corner of the premises, inside as well as out.
- Ideally suited for group accommodation (reunions, weddings, family gatherings, workshops as well as corporate retreats).
- Discount of course on group reservations.
Facilities and services at Voëlroepersfontein Guest House
- Free WiFi as well as
- Braai/barbecue facilities and also
- Free parking
- Air conditioning and also
- Room Service as well as
- Breakfast available
- No smoking inside of course
Voëlroepersfontein Gastehuis en Skrywersretreat – Selfsorg, WiFi, Funksies, Troues en Onthale en so ook Akkommodasie.
4 George Street