Heel Knus Self Catering George
Heel Knus Selfsorg George
A self-catering apartment in the eastern parts of George, a busy town in the Western Cape, South Africa. Halfway, in fact, between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on the famous Garden Route. Also boasting the largest public airport in the region having handled more than 785 000 passengers during 2017.
The name of the apartment means ‘quite cosy’ which is an exact description of the accommodation. It is located on the ground level making it accessible for wheelchairs as well. The exquisite décor presents a vintage feel and sliding doors from both the bedroom as well as the living area open into the garden. This accommodation is suitable for a couple, but if necessary, 1 or 2 kids could also be accommodated.
The self-catering flat is not far from top class restaurants, interesting shopping opportunities as well as various activities and attractions. Although this is a self-catering accommodation, breakfast could be served on request, of course at an additional cost.
Please note that a cleaning fee per stay will be required.
Accommodation at Heel Knus Self Catering
Heel Knus offers a self-catering unit on the ground level with one bedroom with a double bed as well as an en-suite bathroom with a shower. They provide linen, bedding, a down duvet as well as towels, a hair dryer and various large mirrors. A mattress for 2 children can also be made available if required in the living area.
Furthermore the unit comes with an open plan living/kitchen area also with a ceiling fan, comfortable seating and a TV with DStv, Netflix and ShowMax. Free WiFi is available and smoking is permitted. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, electrical frying pan, kettle, crockery, cutlery as well as pots and pans. Moreover, there is a washing machine and iron for doing laundry.
Heel Knus has a private entrance as well as braai/barbecue facilities on the patio next to the beautiful neat garden.
Facilities at Heel Knus Self Catering
- Changing table for babies available
- Children’s books and toys available
- Crib available
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Linen, towels as well as complementary toiletries
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage drop-off allowed
- Malaria free area
- No Pets allowed
- Outside braai/barbecue facilities
- Payment by cash of EFT
- Safe parking behind a remote gate on the premises
- Satellite TV with shared DSTV, Netflix as well as ShowMax
- Smoking permitted, but preferably not inside the apartment
- Wheelchair accessible
On request at additional cost at Heel Knus Self Catering
- Airport transfers
- Baby/child sitter
- Cleaning Service
- Picnic baskets
Activities and Attractions in and Around George
- There are various beaches in the area where one can enjoy some swimming, snorkelling, surfing, paragliding, boating as well as fishing, etc. Beaches such as Victoria Bay, Wilderness Beach, Glentana, Sedgefield, Klein Brak River as well as Groot Brak River.
- The George area also offer hiking and mountain biking routes/trails such as the Garden Route Botanical Garden and Tierkop.
- Visit the Redberry Farm with family and friends for some berry picking, pony rides as well as bumper boats.
- Also visit some museums such as the Outeniqua Transport Museum exhibiting historic trains and cars, and the George Museum with its local history exhibits.
- Experience nature at Victoria Heights reptile and bird park, as well as the Witfontein Nature Reserve and the Lalavuga Coastal Reserve. Also visit Cape Nature Rocky Prehistoric site with nature reserve tours, a penguin colony as well as overnight accommodation.
- Take the 18-hole challenge at the Kingswood golf course or enjoy a round on the famous Fancourt golf course.
- Do not miss out on the Kaaimans River for abseiling, the trampoline hall, the go-cart track, the Old Toll House as well as the Old Oak Slave Tree.
- Then of course there are top class restaurants, craft markets, antique shops, cinemas as well as modern shopping malls. All waiting for you to come in and enjoy whatever they have on offer in exchange for your money.
Heel Knus Selfsorg George
Selfsorgverblyf in die oostelike dele van George in die Wes-Kaap, Suid-Afrika. Halfpad tussen Kaapstad en Port Elizabeth op die immer mooie Tuinroete. So het George ook ‘n groot openbare lughawe wat meer as 785 000 passasiers gedurende 2017 hanteer het.
Die selfsorgeenheid is op die grondvlak met groot glydeure uit die kamer en so ook die leefvertrek na buite. Dit maak dit maklik vir rolstoele om in die blyplek te kan inbeweeg. Die ingang is privaat en die plek is geskik vir ‘n paartjie en so ook 2 kinders indien nodig.
Ontbyt kan op versoek, teen ekstra koste, verskaf word.
Akkommodasie by Heel Knus Selfsorg
Daar is een kamer met ‘n dubbelbed, plafonwaaier en groot spieëls en so ook ‘n en-suite badkamer met ‘n stort. Ekstra slaapplek vir 2 kinders kan ingerig word op versoek indien nodig.
Verder is daar ‘n ooplan leef/kombuisarea met gemaklike sitplek. Daar is ‘n TV met DStv, Netflix en ShowMax, en so ook gratis WiFi. Rook word hier toegelaat.
Die kombuis is toegerus met ‘n yskas, mikrogolfoond, elektriese braaipan, ketel, breekware, messegoed en so ook potte en panne. Verder is daar ‘n wasmasjien en so ook ‘n strykyster. Daar is ook braaigeriewe op die stoep.
Fasiliteite by Heel Knus Selfsorg
- Betalings per kontant of Elektroniese fondsoorplasings
- Geen troeteldiere toegelaat
- Gratis WiFi
- Kindervriendelik – kan voorsiening maak vir tot 2 kinders
- Linne, handdoeke en so ook komplimentêre toiletgoetertjies
- Rook word wel toegelaat, maar verkieslik buite
- Satelliet TV – gedeelde DStv, Netflix en so ook ShowMax
- Veilige parkering agter ‘n elektriese hek
- Die Fancourt en Kingswood golfbane.
Op versoek teen ‘n ekstra fooi by Heel Knus Selfsorg
Brits van Wyk
Mann street 5