Little Rock Guesthouse
Little Rock Guesthouse
Holiday accommodation (B&B) in the endearing little coastal town of Jongensfontein. A mere 10 km from Still Bay along the Garden Route in the Western Cape. Offering a wide, clear view over the Indian Ocean staging the most astonishingly beautiful sunsets and sunrises.
The new owners have been in the hospitality industry for more than 19 years, thus they know how to create a warm, friendly atmosphere and homely hospitality. Start your day with freshly brewed coffee and home-baked rusks while enjoying the mood of the sea. Just over the street is the beach where the waves keep rolling in and the tide eternally ebbs and flows.
Little Rock Guesthouse Accommodation
The guest-house will eventually sleep 14 people in 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and the option of a king size bed or twin beds. Two of the bedrooms also have sleeper couches for smaller children. Where space permits, an extra single bed could be added in some of the rooms.
Of course each room has a view over the sea from a private viewing deck or balcony. The rooms also offer a mini bar and a tea/coffee station, an electronic safe and a fan. Likewise there is a flat screen TV with a DSTV hospitality bouquet as well as bathroom amenities.
Little Rock Guesthouse Facilities
- Operating as a B&B (Bed & Breakfast) Little Rock Guesthouse offers breakfast consisting of freshly baked pastries. Of course served together with continental options and a hot breakfast ordered from the kitchen.
- There is also an option of braai packages for the evenings which include meat options, a side dish and a green salad. Utensils, crockery, spices as well as cutlery are provided. There is a choice of indoor of outdoor braai facilities depending on the weather at the time.
- Other home-made dinners, light lunches as well as catering for small functions are in the pipeline for the near future.
Activities in Jongensfontein and Surroundings
- Endless opportunities for nature lovers such as hiking trails, cycling, bird watching, dolphin watching and whale watching during the season (July to November)
- Water activities such as rock fishing, deep sea fishing, swimming, sunbathing and surfing as well as kayaking. Also scuba diving, sail surfing, stand-up paddling and river cruises on the Goukou River at Still Bay.
- You can participate in sport activities like golf, bowls, tennis as well as driving the 4X4 routes with the family.
Attractions in Jongensfontein and surroundings
- In addition you can visit the ancient fish traps and other interesting archaeological sites, as well as the daily feeding of the eels in Still Bay.
- Furthermore you might be interested in cheese and wine tasting or gin tasting or maybe the many arts and crafts shops.
- Of course there are lots of shops, restaurants, flea markets, entertainment and night-life, etc. where you can happily spend your money.
- All the medical services are available too such as doctors, pharmacies as well as the very efficient local NSRI.
Little Rock Gastehuis
Bied Bed-en-Ontbyt vakansie-verblyf aan in Jongensfontein, ‘n lieflike klein kusdorpie naby Stilbaai.
Daar is 7 kamers met en-suite badkamers, elk met ‘n onbelemmerde uitsig oor die see. Elke kamer het ‘n mini-kroegie, ‘n tee/koffiemaakplek, ‘n elektroniese kluis en ‘n waaier. So ook is daar ‘n platskerm TV met DSTV, asook badkamer benodigdhede.
Die gastehuis voorsien ‘n stewige kontinentale ontbyt met varsgebakte pasteitjies. Saans is daar die opsie van ‘n braaipakkie met vleis, ‘n bykos en groen slaai wat jy kan braai op die binneshuise- of buitenshuise braaigeriewe. Die nodige speserye, eetgerei en braaigereedskap word voorsien. Ligte middagetes word vir die nabye toekoms beplan.
Daar is baie verskillende aktiwiteite vir natuurliefhebbers, sportiewes, watersportmalles asook die rustiger meer akademiese persone. En natuurlik baie winkeltjies, eetplekke, naglewe en ander vermaak in Stilbaai en Jongensfontein.
So is daar ook die nodige mediese dienste beskikbaar soos dokters, apteke en ook die op-en-wakker plaaslike NSRI.