The Plett Shed Self Catering in Plettenberg Bay
The Plett Shed Self Catering in Plettenberg Bay
Self-catering beach house holiday accommodation for 10 people on Lookout Beach in Plettenberg Bay. The prime beachfront location with undeniably the best view in Plettenberg Bay. 270° views of the bay, the beach as well as the Tsitsikamma Mountains in the distance, with direct private beach access. On the N2 route through the Western Cape along possibly the most beautiful portion of the Garden Route with its unique fynbos vegetation and craggy hills. This historic Plettenberg Bay house has been rebuilt and now offers an unforgettable holiday to many a guest.
Access to the entire property is controlled by remotely operated gates and there is also a security alarm. Every window and door has slide-away shutters to close when you are not around. The interior of the house is unpretentiously, but tastefully decorated with lots of white and only the necessary furniture, resulting in a clean, bright and uncluttered feel.
Fresh milk and tea, ground coffee as well as sugar will be waiting for you on arrival. There are several restaurants within walking distance for those who do not want to cook such as The Lookout Deck, Equinox and Lemon Grass.
Moreover, there is an enclosed fire pit in the garden where you can built a beach bonfire. Nothing like a fire to unleash the sentimental you, to encourage long philosophical conversations or to revisit amusing family mishaps.
Accommodation at The Plett Shed Plettenberg Bay
This lovely family getaway destination with 3 bedrooms as well as a large loft room, can comfortably sleep 10 guests.
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed, while the other two bedrooms on the ground level each has 2 single beds. Each of the three rooms has bed-lamps as well as sliding glass doors opening to the outside. There are 2 beautiful modern bathrooms on this level. In the spacious loft area are 4 single beds with bed-lamps and lots of manoeuvring space around them as well as a bathroom with a shower. A hair dryer is also available.
Furthermore there is an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area as well as the stairs leading to the loft. The dining area opens onto the patio with the possibility of an outdoor dining area on wind-still days. The comfortable lounge area is flowing into the kitchen area with its long breakfast bar which can be used as an extra working surface in the kitchen. There is no TV, but WiFi is available.
The self-catering kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher as well as a gas stove with oven an an extractor fan. Also a kettle, coffee maker, toaster, iron, pots and pans, crockery, cutlery as well as wine glasses, etc. A portable Weber braai is also available for outdoor cooking.
Facilities at The Plett Shed Plettenberg Bay
- Airport transfers by arrangement
- Babysitting by arrangement
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Bed linen as well as other bedding
- Braai/barbecue area
- Child friendly
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry facilities
- No smoking indoors
- On-site payments in cash only
- Personal safe
- Secure parking behind remote gate
Activities and Attractions in Plettenberg Bay and Surrounds
- Visit the thrilling Radical Raptors Bird of Prey Sanctuary
- Play golf at the Goose Valley golf course 2 km from Plettenberg Bay, a 72 par, 18 hole golf course designed by Gary Player
- Or play at the Plettenberg Bay Country Club’s 18 hole parkland golf course set in a private nature reserve
- Shop at the Market Square Shopping Centre, a strip mall with two supermarkets as well as around 50 other shops
- Go for a game viewing drive or two at some of the wildlife safari lodges in the Garden Route area
- Spoil yourself with an Ocean Safari and have a closer look at the marine life along the coast
- Take a personalised nature walk, the Secret Elephants Forest Experience with walk leader Gareth Patterson, award-winning wildlife expert
- Enjoy a guided tour in Monkeyland and learn about the biology as well as behaviour of these primates
- Accept the challenge and see how long it takes you to solve the puzzle at the Plett Puzzle Park (maze)
- Take a tour of the wine route and visit the wine farms for a taste of the locally produced wines at their cellars
- Bird lovers can enjoy a feast of bird watching in the area as well as visit the Bird of Eden bird sanctuary, the largest single-dome free flight aviary in the world
- Take a swim at one of the pristine beaches or enjoy some fishing in the ocean
- This area is also a perfect environment for cycling/biking
Selfsorgverblyf by The Plett Shed in Plettenbergbaai
Selfsorg strandhuis vakansieverblyf vir 10 persone by die Uitkykstrand in Plettenbergbaai. Gesogte vakansiebestemming met die beste 270° uitsig oor die baai, die strand en so ook die Tsitsikammaberge in die verte, en met private direkte toegang tot die strand. Toegang tot die eiendom is d.m.v. elektroniesbeheerde sekuriteitshekke en daar is ook ‘n alarm.
Vars melk, tee, koffie en so ook suiker wag vir jou by jou aankoms. Vir diegene wat nie wil kook nie, is daar verskeie restaurante binne loopafstand soos The Lookout Deck, Equinox en so ook Lemon Grass.
Daar is ‘n omheinde vuurput in die tuin waar ‘n groot strandvuur gemaak kan word. Niks soos om by ‘n vuur te sit en sterre kyk en filosofeer nie.
Akkommodasie by The Plett Shed in Plettenbergbaai
Hierdie lieflike familievakansiebestemming met 3 slaapkamers en ‘n groot soldervertrek kan met gemak 10 mense huisves.
Die hoofslaapkamer het ‘n koningingrootte bed, terwyl die ander twee elk 2 enkelbeddens het. Elke kamer het bedlampies en so ook glasskuifdeure na buite. Daar is 2 moderne badkamers op die grondvlak. In die ruim bovertrek is daar 4 enkelbeddens met bedlampies en so ook ‘n badkamer met ‘n stort. ‘n Haardroër is ook beskikbaar.
Verder is daar ‘n oopplan sit/eet/kombuisarea en so ook die trappe na die bovertrek. Die eetgedeelte maak oop op die stoep waar ook geëet kan word as die weer so toelaat. Die sitkamer vloei in die kombuisgedeelte met sy lang ontbyttoonbank wat as ekstra werksoppervlak gebruik kan word as jy so wil. Daar is nie ‘n TV nie, maar wel WiFi.
Die selfsorg kombuis is toegerus met ‘n yskas, mikrogolfoond, skottelgoedwasser en so ook ‘n gasstoof met oond en ‘n lugsuiweringsapparaat. So ook ‘n ketel, koffiemaker, broodrooster, yster, potte en panne, breekgoed, messegoed en wynglase, ens. Daar is ook ‘n Weberbraaier beskikbaar vir buitebraai.
Geriewe by The Plett Shed
- Babasitter kan gereël word
- Beddegoed en so ook linne
- Betalings op die perseel in kontant alleenlik
- Braaigeriewe – draagbare Weberbraai
- Geen rokery binneshuis
- Lughawependeldiens kan gereël word
- Veilige parkering agter ‘n elektriese hek
The Plett Shed Plettenberg Bay
1 Sydney lane