Fleet Foot Safaris and Tours
Fleet Foot Safaris and Tours – Knysna
Tourism business offering an unforgettable African culture and wildlife experience. Based on years of experience of different areas within southern Africa as well as south eastern Africa, they offer tours, safaris and team-building excursions into these areas. They want to give you the opportunity to taste, feel, hear, touch as well as smell the African bush and its animals, food and people. Fleet Foot Safaris operates from Knysna in the Western Cape, South Africa, one of the most beautiful towns on the N2 along the Garden Route.
This family owned African safari tour operators was founded in 2004 and has since become noticed in the safari and touring world locally as well as internationally. They have regular scheduled routes, or itineraries, which they base on their experience. But they will gladly plan a tour or excursion according to your requirements, needs and interests which will always ensure value for your money. Furthermore, they offer chauffeured as well as self-drive tours, assisted and also unassisted.
Fleet Foot Safaris and Tours – Tour/Safari Destinations
They offer small-group tailor-made luxury, mid-range as well as budget safaris to various countries in southern and eastern Africa. These are countries such as South Africa and its neighbours Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho as well as Swaziland. Also countries further north such as Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania and Kenya. Each of these countries has its own unique attractions, sights, wildlife, flora, cultures, food as well as stunningly beautiful and unspoiled locations.
Fleet Foot Safaris and Tours – Services
This chauffeured or self-drive tour operating company offers different types of safaris as well as team-building and special events. Make use of one of their scheduled safaris for some incredible sightseeing in Africa or let them assist you in planning your own tour.
Mobile Tented Safaris
- Luxury and Private Safaris – private and exclusive for up to 4 persons only. A very comfortable and luxurious tent-style accommodation which is moved every 2-3 days by Fleet Foot. Drivers are of course fully qualified tour guides offering lots of interesting information about the fauna, flora as well as customs of the area.
- Comfortable Safaris – more or less the same as the previous one, but can accommodate up to 12 people.
- Fully Catered and Guided – they supply all vehicles, equipment, roof-top or ground tents, driver/guide as well as a bush chef. You select the excursions and they can pre-book them for you.
- Non-Catered and Non-Guided – clients follow their own itinerary and also use their own vehicle and equipment as well as cook their own food. They could, though, rent a driver/guide/chef as well as any of Fleet Foot’s fully equipped vehicles.
Custom Made Safaris
Guided or Non-Guided – they offer a practical itinerary and can also assist with reservations, car rentals, flight tickets, etc. You can also rent a drive/guide and bush chef.
Overland and Budget Safaris
The overland safari adventure comprises taking customers across the bush, desert or delta in customised 4×4 vehicles/overland trucks. Accommodation is in lodges, hotels, huts, bungalows or camping where Fleet Foot supplies the camping gear as well as cooking utensils.
Combinations and Other Shorter Safaris
Fleet Foot’s combination safaris give clients options in one single itinerary:
- Game Drive Safaris within the National Parks of Neighbouring countries
- Fly-in safaris to remote islands where time is limited
- Mobile tented camps for some days
- Exclusive Lodge and hotel accommodation
There are also shorter excursion safari offers:
- Guided walks in National parks
- Mokoro (dug-out canoe) safaris in the Delta
- White Water as well as River rafting
- Horse safaris
- Hot Air Balloon safaris
- Quad Bike safaris
- Birding safaris
- Houseboat safaris
Team-Building and Special Events
Fleet Foot Safaris in essence caters for smaller companies handling team-building groups of up to 30 people. Furthermore they believe that a team-building exercise yields best results when offered at a remote venue. Moreover they have a range of exciting team-building options to choose from and are also open for fresh ideas from your side. So, let them assist you in selecting the perfect venue and programme.
Some of the options clients might want to consider:
- Photographic sessions on foot, per boat or also per mokoro in the Delta
- River rafting in the Okavango as well as White Water Rafting on the Zambezi
- “Poling” your own Mokoro
- Setting up your own camp on the Island
- Making rope and also snares from plants in the area
- Making papyrus baskets
- Discovering the edible as well as medicinal uses of indigenous plants
- Make spears, spoons, useful tools, brooms as well as traditional weapons of the Bayei
- Food from the bush cooking e.g. wild spinach as well as edible fruit and berries
There are of course many more options to consider.
You also have the option of a Do-it-Youself Team-Building or a Professional Team-Building.
- Exclusive Island in the Okavango Delta close to Chief’s Island, Botswana
- Ngepi Camp in Namibia on the Okavango River
- Maramba Camp at the Victoria Falls in Livingstone, Zambia
Fleet Foot Safari’s in Knysna, Wes-Kaap
Hierdie toerismebesigheid bied aan jou ‘n onvergeetlike Afrikakultuur-, wild- en so ook natuurlewe-ondervinding. Hulle het jare se ondervinding van verskillende gebiede in suidelike Afrika en bied toere, safari’s en so ook spanbougeleenthede in hierdie gebiede. Fleet Foot is gebaseer in Knysna, een van die mooiste dorpe en omgewings op die N2 op die Tuinroete.
Die besigheid is begin in 2004 en is plaaslik en so ook internasionaal bekend. Daar is gereelde geskeduleerde roetes of reisplanne wat gebaseer is op hulle ondervinding oor die jare. Hulle sal egter graag ook vir jou ‘n roete help beplan volgens jou behoeftes en belangstellings en dit sal altyd waarde vir jou geld wees. So bied hulle natuurlik bestuurde toere sowel as self-ry toere, onder hulle leiding, of heeltemal op jou eie.
Fleet Foot Safaris and Tours – Toer/Safari-Bestemmings
Hulle bied kleingroep luukse, middelklas en so ook sakpas safari’s na verskillende lande in suidelike en oostelike Afrika. Dit sluit in Namibië, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mosambiek, Lesotho en Swaziland. So ook lande verder noord soos Zambië, Malawi, Tanzanië en Kenia, elk met hul eie unieke wildlewe, plantlewe en kultuur.
Fleet Foot Safaris and Tours – Aanbiedings
Hulle bied verskillende soorte safari’s en so ook spanbou en ander spesiale geleenthede:
- Daar is hulle luukse en private Mobiele Tentsafari’s vir tot 4 persone, en so ook hulle Gerieflike/Gemaklike Safari’s waar tot 12 persone gelyk geakkommodeer kan word.
- Hulle Self-Ry-Safari’s kan spyseniering en so ook gidse insluit, of geen spyseniering en geen gids.
- Nommerpas Safari’s kan ook met of sonder ‘n gids onderneem word.
- Oorland- en Sakpas-Safari’s vind plaas deur die bos, woestyn of delta in 4×4 voertuie. Verblyf kan wees in hotelle, lodges, hutte, rondawels en so ook kampering volgens wat jou sak die beste pas.
- Kombinasie Safari’s bied aan kliënte verskillende opsies in een reisplan.
- Daar is ook verskeie Korter Ekskursie Safari’s waaruit kliënte kan kies.
Fleet Foot bied ook Spanbou en Spesiale Gebeurtenisse aan vir kleiner besighede vir groepe tot 30 persone. Daar is baie idees waaruit gekies kan word, maar jy kan ook jou eie spanbouplanne uitvoer.
‘n Paar van die keuses:
- Fotografiese sessies te voet, per boot of so ook op ‘n makoro in die Delta
- Slaan jou eie kamp op, op die eiland
- Maak toue en so ook strikke van plante in die area
- Vleg papirusmandjies
- Ontdek watter inheemse plante is eetbaar of het medisinale waarde, en so meer
Plekke waar die spanbougeleenthede aangebied word:
- Eksklusiewe eiland in die Okavango Delta naby die Hoofman se eiland
- Ngepikamp in Namibië aan die Okavangorivier
- Marambakamp by die Victoriawatervalle in Livingstone, Zambië
Cell: 081 795 4667